Student Resource Materials
The printed catalog is produced no more than once a year. To ensure the most up-to-date content use the online College Catalog.
Printed for each upcoming semester – lists all sections, contact hours, course fees and express code
Information that will assist you as an MCC Student.
A quick reference to your responsibilities as a student employee.
Know the rules. Know your rights.
Children on Campus
Children are welcome to visit the campus, but for their safety they must be supervised by adults at all times. Children in classrooms are disruptive to the educational process. Out of consideration for the teaching and learning process, students, staff, and visitors are not permitted to have children accompany them into college classrooms and/or laboratories, whether the children are supervised or not.
Child Care Locations
Several childcare programs on or adjacent to MCC's campus are available for student use, including the Early Childhood Learning Center which is a used for practical experience by the Early Childhood AAS students .
A handy reference for many services, locations and phone numbers.
- Carpooling - Rideshare and Carpooling resources through Genesee County and Michigan Department of Transportation.
- Copy Machines - Copy machines are available for student use in several locations on the MCC Main Campus and the extension centers.
- Form Center - www.mcc.edu a central location for all MCC forms.
- Food Services - Vending Machines offering hot, cold and frozen selections are available in convenient locations throughout main campus during regular school hours.
- Applewood Café - Offers a unique dining experience complete with white linen and professional service. Meals are prepared by the culinary art students.
- Info Channel - Computerized information monitors in halls and lobbies of the main campus and SLBC which announces events, club news, game times, deadlines, financial aid and registration information.
- Kiosk - Free-standing, limited access Internet terminals for MCC students.
- Parking - Parking is available without charge in the surface lots and student parking ramps, except for the surface lot adjacent to the Prahl College Center, which requires a parking debit card to exit.
- Handicapped Parking - All students, staff, and faculty utilizing these spaces MUST register their parking permit and/or license plate number with the Health Services Office. Students may request a temporary MCC handicap-parking permit in the Health Services Office.
- Public Phones - Public courtesy telephones are located in all buildings on the MCC campuses.
- A TTY is available for public use in the Curtice-Mott Complex, room CM1137, on the main campus in Flint.
- Student Lounges - There is a Student Lounge on the first floor of the PCC, second floor of Curtice-Mott and first and second floor Mott Memorial buildings, first floor of the Mott Library, the Commons Area on the lower level of the PCC, the second floor of the RTC and at Southern Lakes Branch Center - Fenton, Lapeer Extension Center and at the Northern Tier Center - Clio. These spaces provide a place for students to relax, quietly socialize, or study.