The Bookstore is located on the first floor of the Prahl College Center on MCC's main campus. It provides authorized, one-stop-shopping for:
- Spirit Wear
- Computer Accessories
- Personal Check
All personal checks require a current state issued ID.
- Credit Cards
Name on the card must match the person presenting it.
- Financial Aid
All Financial Aid purchases require a current state issued ID.
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if textbooks are returned during the first week of classes with original receipt.
- With proof of a schedule change and original receipt, a full refund will be given in your original form of payment during the first 30 days of classes.
- No refunds on unwrapped loose-leaf books or shrink-wrapped titles which do not have the wrapping intact.
- No refunds on Digital Content once accessed.
- Textbooks must be in original condition.
- No refunds or exchanges without original receipt.
Tips for Bookstore purchases:
- Buy your books as soon as possible. Avoid the rush!
- Bring your schedule with you to purchase/rent textbooks.
- If we don't have your books, we can place a special order or visit us online at https://mcc.bncollege.com
- Do NOT remove the plastic wrap until you have attended the first class.
- Do NOT open hardware or software packages. Once opened they cannot be returned.
- Look at your receipt - it has the last day to refund or exchange merchandise and to use financial aid funds.
- KEEP YOUR RECEIPT! You will need it for any return or exchange.
- All refunds are returned to the tender under which they were purchased.
- Keep your books with you at all times to prevent them from getting lost or stolen! Once you decide to keep your textbooks mark them in a way so they'll be easy to identify if lost.
- Book Buyback is recommended at the end of the term when we offer the most money for books that we need, in resaleable condition.
July 30, 2019