University of Michigan - Flint
Considering earning a Bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan-Flint?
Visit UM-Flint in the University Center to learn more about the majors offered, what credits could transfer and about the transfer process.
Collecting online information is another great way to gather information! Below are links to asset in the transfer process.
- Discover the 120 + academic programs at University of Michigan - Flint
- View transfer pathway guides and learn more about the Michigan Transfer Agreement
- Determine what credits could transfer to UM-Flint
- Learn about UM-Flint's admission requirements for transferring students
- Transfer students must have a minimum 2.0 college GPA and 24 or more college credits
- Transfer students with less than 24 college credits must submit high school transcripts or GED scores
- Explore how to pay for college, UM-Flint's tuition and fees, financial aid, and Scholarships
- Visualize yourself as UM-Flint student and schedule a visit or take a virtual tour
To receive information about UM-Flint, including notifications of important deadlines and invitations to campus events, please click here.
There is no application fee to complete UM-Flint's online application. To request official Charles S. Mott Community College transcripts, log into