The Armed Forces offers soldiers, sailors, marines, guardsmen, and airmen up to 100% Tuition Assistance (TA) for college courses taken during off-duty hours.
- TA must be requested through www.GoArmyEd.com prior to the course start date or before the school's late registration period.
- TA will be requested on a course-by-course basis.
- The Soldier will receive a response from GoArmyEd informing them of the approval or disapproval. If the request is not approved, the notification will explain why.
- The Soldier will bring the approval notification in to the Veteran Services Office at Mott Community College in addition to his or her schedule.
- Any changes to the Soldier's schedule (drops, withdrawals, etc) will take place through GoArmyEd. Incomplete classes will result in the Soldier incurring a debt for the TA.
- A TA Statement of Understanding (TA SOU) must be submitted by the Soldier each year. Soldiers in the rank of E6 and below will need their commander's signature. GoArmyEd will send a notice to students 90 days before the due date.
July 30, 2019