Web Development Team (WDT) Resources
WDT Content Status Tracking
Down temporarily for maintenance and upgrades.
Some resources for anyone who is developing content for websites
Use virtual web addresses to quickly navigate to specific areas of our website and to communicate your web URL
The directory is the main source of information for faculty and staff phone numbers and office locations. It is also needed to function within other college systems including web tracking and notifications. Please review annually and provide updates to email@example.com. If you have multiple changes please use the Excel Template provided on the Directory Guidelines page to submit your changes.
We're all part of the Web Development Team, we've provided resources to help with content development.
- Official Web Guidelines PDF document
- Content Development
- Web Content Providers How To Guide PDF document
- MCC Web Stylesheet
- MCC Writing Styles
- MCC Color Palettes
- MCC Logos- Secure login required
Email Notification Samples
- Page Change Request Email with Attachment
- Page Change Request Email - No Change
- Page Change Request - Failed
- Page Change Request - Sent
- WDT Email Notification
- WDT Email Notification w/ Related Sources
Information about our websites, servers and how web surfers are accessing and using them.