Mott to College/University Program Bridging

A variety of options are available to MCC students to help bridge studies at Mott with coursework at a college or university, leading to a bachelors degree. Articulation agreements, when followed by an MCC student, results in a seamless transfer of credits for students to their chosen program of study in the 4-year program at the college or university.

The list below is a sampling of articulation agreements and their type, for example a 2+2 or 3+1, for transferring from Mott to specific college or university programs. For additional details, please contact the transfer institution.

The following is a list of 4-year institutions with the Mott degree programs that articulate to them.