General Information and Inquiries
For general questions or information about Mott Community College.
College Information Center
all emergencies, fires, or crimes.
College Closing & Snow LineInformation on Closings
Admissions InquiryOnline Form Request
Campus and Center Information Location
- Mott Community College — Main Campus 1401 E. Court St., Flint, MI 48503
- Lapeer Extension Center — 550 Lake Drive Suite A Lapeer, Michigan 48446 (810) 667-4166
- Livingston Center — Howell — 1240 Packard Drive Howell, MI 48843 (517) 552-2163
- Northern Tier Center — Clio — 4082 W. Vienna Road Clio, MI 48420 (810) 232-8044
- Southern Lakes Branch Center — Fenton — 2100 W. Thompson Rd. Fenton, MI 48430 (810) 762-5000
- Workforce Education Center — Flint — 709 N. Saginaw St. Flint, MI 48503 (810) 232-2555
For extensive information on how to contact the college for a variety of concerns including Academic Complaints, Title IX, Parking Concerns and more, visit our "Concerns and Feedback" page.
Anonymously report and share concerns related to compliance, accounting, auditing, bribery, theft, fraud or other illegal activities in the following three ways:
- Phone: (833) 249-5190
- Email: MOTTHotline@getintouch.com
- Web: Mott Hotline Website
OR If you prefer, type/copy the following address into a browser from a non-MCC networked computer:www.intouchwebsite.com/MOTTHotline
March 18, 2019