- Gateway To College
- For young adults ages 16-24 who have dropped out of high school or are significantly
behind in credits for their age and not on track to graduate.
- GED/ABE Preparation/Literacy Skills Enhancement Program
- Program is an alternative to the traditional GED program
- Computer Repair Training/A+ Certification Program
- Prepares participants for work as computer repair technicians.
- WorkKeys Service Center
- Job analysis profile, skill assessment, and instruction services
Providing low- to middle-skilled individuals, ages 18 and older, training and credentials
to enter and advance in targeted career pathways.
Providing group training for your current workforce.
Support Services for Community Job Seekers.
Clock Hour Certificate Programs