Accessibility at MCC
Create accessible documents - word, excel, and pdfs. Use the resources as a self-help quick start to understanding and creating accessible documents.
The Regulations and Policies will give a more in-depth understanding of what and how must be done to be ADA Compliant.
ResourcesDownload Accessibility Resources for Faculty
- PDF/UA Accessibility Standards
- PDF/UA Standard for universally accessible PDF documents and forms
- Using the Acrobat Pro DC Accessibility Checker
- PDF Accessibility Overview
- 9 steps to analyze PDFs and add enhancements to make the document accessible to all
- Video - Making an Inaccessible PDF Accessible