Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) is responsible for all MCC computer installations, upgrades and maintenance, software, internet access, peripherals, and phone systems. ITS is also an integral part of MCC data management, A/V delivery, smart classroom support, and web services.
Computer-delivered services may be unavailable during this time frame.
Get the Mott Apps
- The Official Mott Mobile App
Access My Backpack, My-Q, Use Wayfinding Technology
- Rave Guardian
One of the best ways to improve your personal safety
- Rave Panic Buttonemployees only
Report an emergency to public-safety and 911
Use the 2-Help website, email (email@example.com) , or call 2-Help from off campus dial (810)767-HELP (4357) to report a problem with a computer or audio - video equipment.After Hours or want to use self-help?
- Username & Password / Login Information
- Mott Mobile App - access My Backpack, Grades, blue-dot wayfinding
- Rave Guardian - Mott Community College offers the Rave Guardian app as an added way for you to work with your family and friends to help increase your safety on campus.
- Blackboard - access your course management system
- Webmail - access MCC email
- MCC4Me some applications are only available on campus
- My Backpack - provides data driven information such as: grades, financial information, attendance, registration, class rosters, student schedules, and pay advices.
- Software Downloads - OpenOffice, Adobe Reader, and other software to view document file format used at MCC
- Virtual Private Network - access your public and private MCC space from home.
Computer Support Services provides technical support to college community.
Computing Support Services provides: Resource Guides, computer lab locations, lab hours, and tutorials for students, faculty, and employees.
Computer Network and Telecom Services provide all phone support for MCC employees. They also provide the wireless access across campus.
Quick user guides are available on using the current phone and voicemail systems, and making changes to the College Directory.
Enterprise Services supports Datatel and related support systems. If you experience
problems with these systems, please submit a service request by calling 2-HELP or submitting a service request at 2help.mcc.edu
For system enhancement requests, please complete the Project Request Form .
MCC faculty can enhance the student learning experience by using the available educational media and audio / visual services.
Whether you need to create video or use of A / V delivery, find out how Media Services can help you.
Web services at MCC develops and maintains all content on the MCC Website. They are here to assist you in the development of web content for MCC's departments and divisions.
To request major changes to the website or new development: contact the Web Development Team via email at to schedule a design meeting.