Other Ways We Can Help
We are here to assist with applications, forms, and making phone calls. Let us be
your first-stop with navigating government assistance.
Health Care Assistance
Affordable Care Act
Free Health Insurance for College Students
Doctor visits, dental, vision, prescriptions, mental health services & more.
To Get Started:
- Contact the Greater Flint Health Coalition
- call (810) 853-6458
- text (810) 853-6458
- email email@example.com
Apply for Benefits with MI-Bridges
Students can use the MI-Bridges website to apply for:
- SER: State Emergency Relief
- FAP: Food Assistance Program
- SNAP:Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Child Care Assistance
- Application for Health Coverage & Help Paying Costs
- PATH: Partnership. Accountability. Training. Hope.
- Cash Assistance
- Housing and Homeless Services
- Help from Other Programs
- Access information for local resources and community agencies