Answers to Common Questions
Q. What are the CTCs?
Q. What type of skill training do the CTCs offer?
- Community Technology Centers, or CTCs, are community centers that provide local residents
access to basic computer instruction, Internet access, and use.
Q. Where can you receive career exposure (basic entry-level) in information technology,
health care, business, and entrepreneurial business ventures free of charge?
- CTC skill training includes information technology careers, Business and Industry
Careers, and Adult Education support. Basic Internet and PC basics are also available.
Q. Are there other levels of participation through the CTCs?
- Mott Community College’s Community Technology Centers are a great starting point.
All three CTCs are located in Flint, Michigan. Staff members can provide information on other Workforce & Economic Development programs offered by MCC.
- Other levels of participation include:
- Volunteer opportunities exist at a variety of levels for individuals, as well as large
and small businesses.