Once you have been accepted into the Honors College, you are then eligible for the
Honors College Partial-Tuition Scholarship. Due to limited funding, scholarships are
awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Honors College Scholarship Guidelines
- Students must be accepted members of the Honors College.
- Applicants must be enrolled at Mott Community College and be in compliance with Honors
- For the semester of application, applicants must be enrolled for at least 6 credit
hours (2 courses) of which one course must be an Honors Course section
- The scholarship amount must be used for the semester of application only.
- The scholarship only applies to honors courses offered in Fall and Winter semester
- MCC Trustee Scholarship recipients and dual-enrolled students are not eligible for
Please Note: If a recipient fails to enroll, cancels, or withdraws for any course covered by the
scholarship award, the amount of the award from that term will be forfeited and returned
to the scholarship account. If an award is forfeited, students will be responsible for any resulting tuition charges or fees.