Financial Aid resources, online and off.
Paying for college is a big responsibility! Fortunately, the College provides a range
of resources and opportunities to engage with the Office of Financial Aid and have your questions answered.
Many of the interactions with the Financial Aid Office can be accomplished online.
MCC4me "My Backpack": Visit the “Financial Aid Home” page of your “My Backpack” to view your financial
aid checklist and detailed information.
Students can also visit the Help Desk to submit questions to our support specialists.
Students may contact the Financial Aid Office directly.
- Phone the office at: 810-762-0144
- You can email at: [email protected].
- Financial Aid Office Hours:
- Monday: Walk-in hours 9am-4pm / Phone hours 8am-7pm.
- Tuesday-Thursday: Walk-in hours 9am-4pm / Phone hours 8am-5pm.
- Friday: Walk-in hours 9am-3pm / Phone hours 8am-5pm.
- We are located in the lower level of the Prahl College Center on the Main Campus in Flint.
- Be sure to have your photo ID when you visit the Financial Aid Office.
- Please be sure to have all of your documents with you to make the most of your visit.
- Please include your student ID number on all communication.
- Please note that email messages do not replace official forms or documentation for
verification or processing purposes.