Earn an income, advance your degree and learn about a career in healthcare, all at the same time.
Earn and Learn is a program offering students the opportunity to earn an income and healthcare work
experience while working toward a degree. Offered in partnership with Flint Healthcare
Employment Opportunities (FHEO) and local healthcare providers, Earn and Learn provides students with:
- Hands-on experience in patient-facing positions
- A livable wage while completing their education
- Experience and education that enhances employability
- Early exposure to healthcare fields
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to professional development services such as resume revision and interview
For questions, contact the FHEO Program at (810) 232–2228 or [email protected].