Federal Work-Study Program - Who Is Eligible?
Students are eligible for work study if they meet all of the following requirements. Students have to be:
- Awarded and accept work study from the FWS Program by the MCC Office of Student Financial
- Register and attend the number of credit hours required to be a student employee.
See the following:
- Citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Abide by the Student Code of Conduct.
- In good standing with the College (see the College catalog).
- Maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress established by the MCC Office of Student Financial Services.