Student Assistant Program - Who Is Eligible?
Students are eligible for the Student Assistant Program if they meet all of the following requirements. Students have to:
- Students are encouraged to apply through the MCC Financial Aid Office before considering
participating in the Student Assistant program.
- Register and attend the number of credits required to be a student employee.
See the following:
- Abide by the Student Code of Conduct.
- Be in good standing with the College (see the College catalog).
- Maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress established by the MCC Office of Student Financial Services.