The Mott Community College Board of Trustees provides a Trustees' Leadership Scholarship Award to one graduating senior from each
high school within the College’s district in order to encourage academically talented
leaders to begin their college education at Mott Community College.
- A College district high school graduate by June 30th of each year.
- Academic achievement. Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- Leadership and other abilities demonstrated through school or community activity that
support the student’s overall potential to succeed. Examples would include a leadership
position in a school council, team sport or school activity.
- Interest in attending Mott Community College. Mott is particularly eager to support
students who plan to attend MCC for two years.
- This scholarship is to be utilized in the academic year immediately following graduation
and is limited to only Fall and Winter semesters up to a total of 31 credits for the
academic year. This scholarship will cover tuition and fees charges up to the 31 credits
at Mott Community College and excludes the cost of textbooks, supplies and “bookstore”
- The Trustees Leadership Scholarship Award is renewable for a second consecutive academic
year dependent upon the achieving a 2.75 (or higher) grade point average and meeting standards of academic progress.