First Time Users:
To determine eligibility, you will apply for your veteran benefits through the Department
of Veteran Affairs online•. This must be accomplished via the following steps:
- Launch the Veterans Online Application
- Choose the application form that you will submit. Veterans and current military will choose form 22-1990. Dependents
of veterans will choose form 22-5490.
- After completing the application, print a copy and submit it via the web.
- Bring a copy to the Veteran Services Office at the main campus located in the Prahl Center.
- Once you receive your Certificate of Eligibility, bring this and your class schedule to the Veteran Services
• This may be accomplished in the Veteran Resource Center
To transfer your entitlements to Mott Community College, you will be required to fill
out a Change of Program or Place of Training Form and to submit it to the certifying
official. This form can be found in the Veteran Services Office or online.
- If you are a veteran fill out VA Form 22-1995 and bring to the Veteran Services Office with a copy of your class schedule.
- If you are a dependent fill out VA Form 22-5495 and bring to the Veteran Services Office with a copy of your class schedule.
If you have any questions you can reach the Veteran Services Office at (810) 762-5632.