Outside Book Return
There are two outside locations to return books that are available 24 hours a day,
7 days a week.
- On the north wall of the main library entrance
- Drive-up book drop located in the parking lot northeast of the library building
Faculty and Staff Reading Room--ML 3008
The reading room is a comfortably furnished room with materials from three special
collections: the CTL collection, Supervisory & Managerial (S & M) professional development
collection, and college teaching materials from the library's collection. The books
may be checked out by faculty and staff at the Mott Library circulation desk on the
first floor. If the door to the reading room is locked, ask at the CTL office or the
Mott Library reference desk.
Looking for a place to study individually or work on a group project? See our Study Areas.
The second floor is a designated quiet study area, no talking allowed. Head phones
are required when listening or watching multimedia on personal devices. Volume settings
should be low enough that people studying nearby cannot hear the audio. Quiet conversation
is permitted on the first floor.
Scanning & Printing:
- The Computer Lab on the first floor has a multipurpose networked printer, copier,
and scanner with fax capability. It can print black and white or color documents.
- Document services are self-serve.
- To send print jobs from library terminals, select the destination FollowMe-BW for black and white or FollowMe-CO for color printing.
- Wireless printing is available for connected mobile devices via the Web Printing – Papercut Portal link in your MCC4Me Portal.
- There is a black-and-white printer/scanner/fax unit on the library's second floor.
It can retrieve only print jobs sent to the FollowMe-BW queue. It can NOT retrieve
documents sent to FollowMe-CO.
Library Café, ML 1010
- Snacks, beverages, and Scantron forms are available from vending machines.
- A self-service microwave oven is available.
A courtesy phone is available in the lobby entrance, limited to local phone calls