Welcome to Mott Community College
Please Note: Until Further Notice
Current International Students
- Current international students may continue to email Mrs. Regina
Broomfield at email@example.com with any questions or
- If you have an urgent immigration situation outside of business
hours requiring contact with Mrs. Broomfield, you should contact
Campus Public Safety at 810-762-0222. They will notify her of your
situation so the appropriate response can be taken.
- There will be no in-person appointments. Appointments will be
provided via phone only, you should expect to receive a phone call
with “private” or “blocked” caller ID.
- Call (810) 762-0358 Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm to set up
a phone appointment or email Regina.Broomfield@mcc.edu
Students requiring physical signatures or documents must call via
phone or email to make arrangements.
- Remember, you are still required to maintain a full course of study
to stay in your F-1 Student Status with Homeland Security.
- If you are experiencing difficulty, please notify Mrs. Broomfield as
soon as possible.
- Please remember to monitor your Mott e-mail daily for any new
Current and New F-1 Student
- You may check the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Customs and
Border Protection, and Study in the States web pages for specific
port-of-entry screening processes, travel restrictions and other
A valid state or federally issued photo identification (ID) (i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.) is required for all business conducted at Mott Community College.
We are pleased you may be interested in attending our college. The international student
page is designed to provide you with information on how to apply to Mott Community
College under a student visa (F-1).
Mott Community College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.
Students who wish to obtain a student visa (F-1) to attend Mott Community College
must complete the
requirements for student visa applicants
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Regina Broomfield at
(810) 762-0358 or Regina.Broomfield@mcc.edu.
Procedure for a Student Visa (F-1)
Apply for a Student Visa
- Apply Online
- Financial Statement
- Take English Language Proficiency Exam
- Purchase Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Information:
Fax: (561) 488-7919
Visas other than F-1