Welcome to Mott Community College
Please Note: Until Further Notice
Current International Students
- Current international students may email Mrs. Vackysha Langston at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or concerns
- If you have an urgent immigration situation outside of business hours requiring contact
with Mrs. Langston, you should contact Campus Public Safety at (810) 762-0222. They
will notify her of your situation so the appropriate response can be taken.
- There will be no in-person appointments. Appointments will be
provided via phone only, you should expect to receive a phone call
with “private” or “blocked” caller ID.
- Call (810) 762-0558 Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm to set up a phone appointment
or email email@example.com. Students requiring physical signatures or documents
must call via phone or email to make arrangements.
- Remember, you are still required to maintain a full course of study to stay in your
F-1 Student Status with Homeland Security.
- If you are experiencing difficulty, please notify Mrs. Langston as soon as possible.
- Please remember to monitor your Mott email daily for any new information.
Current and New F-1 Student
- You may check the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and Study
in the States web pages for specific port-of-entry screening processes, travel restrictions
and other status guidance.
A valid state or federally issued photo identification (ID) (i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.) is required for all business conducted at Mott Community College.
We are pleased you may be interested in attending our college. The international student
page is designed to provide you with information on how to apply to Mott Community
College under a student visa (F-1).
Mott Community College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.
Students who wish to obtain a student visa (F-1) to attend Mott Community College
must complete the
requirements for student visa applicants
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Regina Broomfield at
(810) 762-0358 or Regina.Broomfield@mcc.edu.
Procedure for a Student Visa (F-1)