Welcome back to Mott Community College!

If you have not attended MCC in three or more years, there is no time like the present to come back. Let us review any college credits you have acquired since your last attendance at MCC and help you re-evaluate your goals. MCC can make the transition back uncomplicated and stress-free.

Return as a Mott Student in

4 Steps

Step 1

Submit Application

Submit electronically, in person or by mail. There is no application fee.

Apply Online preferred

Apply In Person

The Office of Admissions is available Monday-Fridays 8:00am – 5:00pm for in-person assistance.

Print an Application

Mail to:
Mott Community College
Office of Admissions
1401 E. Court St.
Flint, MI 48503-2089

From the time we receive your application, please allow 24-48 hours for your application to be processed.

Step 3

Set up Duo Mobile App, complete Intake Questionnaire, Career Coach, and schedule and complete Placement Assessment.

Once you receive your login credentials, login to MCC4me, under important links go to ENROLLMENT, complete Career Coach Assessment and Intake Questionnaire, schedule an appointment for Placement Testing*

Self help guides with the items above, are available at Enrollment Help Videos.

*Placement testing over 5 years old has expired.

College level English and Math courses successfully completed may waive portions of the placement testing. MSAT/ACT/high school transcript (2.6 GPA) within the last 5 years may waive parts or all of the placement assessment admissions requirement. Submit documentation for review. Please see Placement Testing for additional exemptions.

Testing Locations: Main Campus - Flint, Southern Lakes Branch Center (Fenton), Lapeer Extension Center, Northern Tier Center (Clio).

Step 4

Schedule a Planning Session

Call (810) 762-0200 after completing Step 3 to schedule a planning session - allow 48 business hours for processing.

You must meet the minimum class requirement/perquisite to register. Be sure to ask about MCC's Honors College and about receiving credit for eligible high school classes.

For registration and payment information please refer to:

October 10, 2023
Ask Charlie