Mott Mobile App
Get the official Mott Community College mobile application for students, faculty and staff. Use this app to access your Mott Backpack, personal applications, see your current schedule and find locations through-out our main campus.
Use the mobile blue-dot wayfinding technology to see where your classrooms are or find important departments on campus!
Using our mobile "Backpack" you can:
- See your current schedule and course plan
- Search and register for courses
- Check on the status of your financial aid
- See your billing information and make payments
Your personal mobile apps allows you to:
- See your current and past schedule
- Check on grades
- Manage your password reset features
Use MyQ to schedule an appointment
For any questions regarding this mobile app contact our ITS helpdesk at (810) 762-HELP (4357).
For questions concerning your student account, financial aid, records, or registration, please contact our student support line at (810) 762-0200.